Even with the relaxation of the Government advised Covid-safety restrictions, we will be maintaining a level of safety measures within the harbour to ensure the ongoing safety of all users and staff
- If you or anyone in your household is showing symptoms such as a cough, fatigue, fever, loss of taste/smell, please do not visit the river or yacht harbour.
- We kindly request that you continue to wear face coverings in the chandlery and facility block (unless exempt).
- Showers will be open from 08.00 to 20.00. They will be closed overnight to allow for a deep clean. Toilets will be open 24 hours.
- Please continue to give each other space and don’t allow areas to overcrowd.
- We encourage you to scan in using the QR scan posters located at the chandlery and Harbour Office, to support NHS Test and Trace.
At a glance: local facility updates
We are keeping this page as up-to-date as possible, but the situation can change very fast. To avoid disappointment we recommend checking the relevant business website before visiting.
Places to stay
The vast majority of local hotels and B&Bs are open. Many self-catering cottages have reported a surge of bookings, so early reservation is advised.
> Places to stay
Places to eat
- Captain’s Cabin Tea Rooms – open for take-away with outdoor seating and limited indoor seating.
- Chandlery – open.
- Emily Woodburn Bespoke Dining – Experienced chef Emily Woodburn offers bespoke ‘All In One Vessel’ dining, delivered directly to your marina berth. Meals are made to order and provided chilled, ready to be heated onboard. If you’re staying on a swinging mooring, Emily can deliver to the marina for you to collect.
- Fish & Chip Van – Every Saturday evening throughout the summer, enjoy a delicious fish & chip takeaway from our local fish & chip van – perfect to eat aboard your boat or sat beside the river with a drink from the Solent Cellar pop-up bar.
- Master Builder’s House Hotel – the pub is sadly not open yet, but the restaurant is open for dining until 5pm. Pre-booking is strongly advised.
- Pop-Up Bar – The Solent Cellar are hosting a pop-up bar at the marina on Fridays and Saturdays throughout the summer, starting on Friday 30th April and running until the end of August.
- The Chilli Chain – On Friday evenings throughout the summer, the Chilli Chain will be serving up freshly home made chilli and nachos from their converted horsebox in the marina.
> Places to eat
Local attractions & activities
> Things to do