England has now entered a third national lockdown and we are supporting the Government’s guidelines to Stay Home, Protect the NHS and Save Lives
- During the national lockdown you must only leave home as per the reasons set out in law.
- To help keep you and our team safe, from the evening of Tuesday 5th January the marina and boatyard will be closed to customers.
- Our team members will be on site every day and will continue to look after the safety and security of your vessel. If there’s anything specific you’d like us to check on your behalf, please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
- The boatyard team will continue working and and contractors are welcome to continue to work on site. Please ask your contractors to contact us direct and we will provide them the daily code for the barrier. As before, please give us notice that boat keys need to be collected.
- We understand that some customers will want to undertake periodic safe guarding checks, but this does not include general maintenance. Safe guarding checks should be kept to a minimum and we ask you to follow Government guidance at all times. Harbour staff or contractors can carry out these checks for you, but if you do plan to visit and undertake a check please contact us first and we will let you know the gate code.
- The chandlery is closed, and the toilet and fuel facilities will close from the evening of Tuesday 5th January.
- The slipway is closed for paddle sports.
Everyone’s safety is paramount, so if you do attend the site, we’d like to remind you to follow these guidelines:
- If you or anyone in your household is showing symptoms such as a cough, fatigue, fever, loss of taste/smell, you must not visit the river or Yacht Harbour.
- We ask that face coverings are worn at all times on site, including in outdoor areas. This helps us protect you, as well as our team and any contractors working on site.
- Please do not congregate on the walkways and pontoons to talk as this blocks the pathway for other users.
- The Water Taxi is not available as it does not allow for social distancing requirements.
- Access to the site will continue to be monitored so please display your 2020 car permit.
- As part of the Track & Trace system we ask you to sign in using the QR scan posters located at the chandlery and Harbour office, or sign in using the log sheet which is located outside of the Harbour office.
- Please maintain your distance from others in the car park, the boatyard and walkways giving the required 2m social distance courtesy to both other boat owners and staff.
- Do not cross on the walkways. Please give priority to fellow boat owners entering the marina before exiting.
- Please wash or sanitise your hands regularly whilst on site. Additional handwashing facilities are available outside of the washroom facilities.
- Please remember to touch as little as possible until you reach your own vessel. This includes handrails, door handles, taps and any other areas of shared contact.
- Trollies are still available for use and will be regularly cleaned, but we recommend you wear gloves or clean the trolley yourself before and after use to protect you and others.
- Water is available in the marina but we recommend using your own hosepipe and cleaning the tap after use.
At a glance: local facility updates
We are keeping this page as up-to-date as possible, but the situation can change very fast. To avoid disappointment we recommend checking the relevant business website before visiting.
Places to stay
During lockdown you should avoid staying overnight outside your area, so our local hotels and accommodation providers are closed.
> Places to stay
Places to eat
> Places to eat
Local attractions & activities
> Things to do