Are you a budding photographer? Share your snaps of the Beaulieu River in the photography competition for a chance to win £200.
The Beaulieu River photo competition is open to all amateur photographers who are inspired by the ever-changing beauty of the Beaulieu River.
Whether you choose to focus on the ancient wooded banks, the rich variety of wildlife, the ebb and flow of the water, the coming and going of people and their vessels, or the heritage of this historic waterway and its community, we want you to capture what the Beaulieu River means to you.
An overall winner will be chosen by Lord Montagu and receive a cash prize of £200. The winning photo will also be featured in the 2020 Beaulieu River Tide Times & Information booklet.
In the meantime, we’ll feature our favourites and contenders in the Beaulieu River newsletter (sign up here).
How to enter
Get snapping and send your entries, along with your full contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org. All entries must be submitted by 1st November 2019, and the overall winner will be announced in January 2020.
Terms & conditions
- The closing date for entries is midnight on 1st November 2019. The winner will be announced on publication of the 2020 Beaulieu River Tide Times in January 2020.
- Up to five entries (images) per person are permitted. All entries must be the original work of the entrant and must not contravene the rights of third parties.
- Photos must not contain offensive material nor portray illegal or unsafe activity. Entries considered unfit as a result will not be accepted for entry into the competition.
- Images must be entered as .jpg files no larger than 5MB and no smaller than 200KB. The minor manipulation of images using Photoshop or equivalent is acceptable.
- There will be one overall winner selected on behalf of Beaulieu Enterprises LTD. This decision will be final.
- By entering the competition, each entrant grants to Beaulieu Enterprises LTD a non-exclusive irrevocable license to reproduce, publish and communicate to the public by any means and exhibit their image(s) and copies of their image(s) in all media throughout the world in relation to the competition and the promotion of the Beaulieu River and Buckler’s Hard Yacht Harbour, including but not limited to all use in the context of: Judging the competition, display in exhibition, inclusion in printed promotional material, inclusion within Beaulieu Enterprises LTD websites (including within interactive or third party elements associated with the competition and/or exhibition now known or hereafter created), inclusion in promotional, press and marketing materials associated with the competition and/or the Beaulieu River and Buckler’s Hard Yacht Harbour.
- The competition is being run by Beaulieu Enterprises Ltd, John Montagu Building, Beaulieu, Hampshire, SO42 7ZN. Entries from employees of Beaulieu Enterprises LTD and its subsidiaries will not be considered.
Photo Competition gallery
A big thank you to everyone who entered the 2018 competition. We loved seeing all your photos! This is just a small selection of some of our favourites.